With Enterprise Content Management (ECM) schools and universities are able to condense records into a simple, searchable source of information. With a state of the art ECM system, your school will be able to:
- Improve efficiency by managing information electronically.
- Control security and protect student privacy.
- Save money by reducing document management costs.
Improve Your Efficiency with Electronic Records
Managing and retrieving paper documents across multiple departments and locations can be difficult and inefficient. At a university, information systems can become even more complex. Whether you select onsite or cloud based ECM, you can efficiently manage electronic files, centralize disparate record systems, streamline information management and improve data accuracy and utility.
- Make information accessible from anywhere, anytime to increase overall efficiency.
- Use intelligent search capabilities to find student records in seconds.
- Look for a solution that will allow you to access any stored document without leaving Microsoft Office or your other primary line of business application.
Gain Control of Security and Protect Privacy
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), federal laws and state statutes all require schools to collect, report and maintain student data. Under these laws, schools must develop, employ and ensure control of student records. Your ECM solution can help you comply with these regulations, while also simplifying information protection and records disclosure with multiple levels of security, system integrity and reliability.
- Customize access on an individual basis and manage the ability for users to read, change or share documents.
- Enable disclosure tracking to control who receives information, when and why.
- Increase data accessibility and security using data encryption during transmission and while information is stored.
“We have improved employee productivity and saved space without burdening our IT staff. We’ve become a model district in the region, and other districts frequently visit to see the ImageSilo system. If they really knew how much they’d save, they would do it; the system more than pays for itself,” said Sandra McClure, Director of Finance, Adams County School District 50.
Save Money by Reducing your Costs
Schools and universities that use paper systems are wasting valuable time and money. But with ECM products like PaperVision Enterprise and ImageSilo from Digitech Systems, you are able to simplify information management and records collection, enabling you to save considerable money. Analysts from Nucleus Research have calculated that Digitech Systems’ ECM systems produce an average return on investment (ROI) of $6.12 for every $1 spent.
- Automatically index and store computer-generated reports to reduce distribution costs.
- Cloud ECM saves you money by requiring no capital investment and little ongoing IT support.
- Reduce overall money spent on IT by allowing your ECM provider to supply IT support.
- See more at: http://bit.ly/1ktYroz